|Oregon Hay Bank||A Helping Hand||Giving A Hand|
Do You Need Help?
Eligibility for assistance from the Oregon Hay Bank is evaluated on a case-by-case analysis of need, and the nature of your horse ownership, including but not restricted to
- The number of horses you own
- Your engagement in breeding and/or regular sale of horses
- The equine facilities on your property
- Your relationship with equine professionals (veterinarians, farriers, trimmers, etc.)
- What kind of plan you have for continuing to care for your horses
Requirements for rescue organizations to receive assistance may vary because pf the type of rescue activity and the nature of the emergency. Please see the Application for Organizations for details, or contact us at the address below.
REQUEST AN APPLICATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS OR FOR INDIVIDUALS BY EMAILING US AT email@example.com
MAIL OR EMAIL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TOOregon Hay Bank
4723 HWY 66,
Ashland, OR 97520
|The Oregon Hay Bank is administered by the Equamore FoundationTax ID # 46‑2853049|