Make a One-time Donation
Help us cover unexpected vet and farrier costs, special feeds, and medicines, as well as to purchase fly masks, blankets, grooming supplies, etc. Simply click on one of the fixed-donation boxes on the right to get started. IRS Tax ID Number: 46-2853049
Buy A Bale (or 2 or 3 or 4!) Every Month
Equamore Foundation needs regular monthly ‘subscription supporters’ to keep our horses fed.
- 1 bale feeds a horse for a week – $20 / month
- 2 bales feed a horse for 2 weeks – $40 / month
- 3 bales feed a horse for 3 weeks – $60 / month
- 4 bales feed a horse for a month – $80/ month (Less than the price of a latté per day!)
Make a Capital Campaign Donation
Your donation of $1,000 or more (click on the right) will help us build a hay barn, build new fences, and ensure we can stay at the Sanctuary forever.
To include Equamore Foundation in your estate plan or to make a gift of securities, please call (541) 482-5550, or contact us at email@example.com for information and assistance.
How to Become a Volunteer
Because most of the Foundation’s horses have endured abuse and/or neglect, the special people who work with them must be committed to them and to the Equamore Foundation without any motives other than doing so “for the love of horses.” For that reason, our horse caregivers must be trained to ensure their own safety and to guarantee they practice good horse handling as we define it.
To volunteer, complete this application form, return it to Equamore either by email or snail, and you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Must be 16 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 16 may wish to join the academy’s lesson program.
- All “Horse Care” volunteers must also volunteer in one or more of the other volunteer positions on a regular basis.
- Although not mandatory, volunteers are encouraged to become a “Friend of Equamore” as a regular monthly donor.