Equamore News & Events

We’re Having A Picnic And You’re Invited!

We are hosting “A Thousand Friends of Equamore” Sanctuary Picnic and Friendship Drive. We continue our efforts to find more “friends” for our horses and to move further toward our goal of having all of our core expenses – feed, vet care, hoof care, utilities, etc. covered by recurring donations. We are at 60% of our goal. That means that every month we struggle to raise the other 40% ($8000) of the basic costs of caring for our horses rather…

Read More

Friendship Celebration!

Friendship Celebration December 18th ~ 12:00 – 2:00 Please join us in celebrating the Year-End & New Year with the Horses of Equamore!  Each year-end we celebrate the past year of providing sanctuary to horses without alternatives, our hopes for the new year ahead, and our dream of a world where we are not needed!  Open to Everyone!  No Charge!                                           Soups ~ Cider ~ Desserts ~ and more Location:   Equamore Sanctuary, 4723 Highway 66, Ashland, OR 97520 541-482-5550  …

Read More

Let It Be You

Our primary financial goal continues to be that regular, recurring donations pay for core expenses – feed, vet care, hoof care, utilities, etc. One thousand “Friends of Equamore” each pledging $20 a month (66 cents a day) would assure the ongoing viability of the Sanctuary. Please become a Friend or raise your current monthly donation.

Read More

“Black Beauty” & “Beautiful Joe” Big Barn Bazaar

When? Saturday September 17, 2016 from 10 AM to 4 PM. Where?  Equamore Sanctuary Barn – 4723 Highway 66, Ashland, Oregon. Why? Because we will have great deals and it will all benefit Friends of the Animal Shelter and the horses of the Equamore Foundation! TIME TO CLEAN OUT YOUR CLOSETS!  DONATIONS OF NEW AND LIGHTLY USED QUALITY MERCHANDISE TO THESE NON-PROFIT CHARITIES FOR THIS EVENT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND TAX DEDUCTIBLE!  Please call 541-482-5550 to schedule a pick-up or…

Read More
BuyaBale
Amazon Smile
GuideStar
GFAS